We’re Sorry… At no fault of our Developer (Boise Code Works) we were not quite ready to launch online registration in-time this year… please complete a paper registration and bring it, your payment, and health forms to the office. Thanks for understanding!
Be Prepared to Register, here’s what you’ll need:
1. You will need each of the cub scouts’ names, t-shirt sizes, and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only)
2. You will need your adult leaders’ names, t-shirt sizes (only if purchasing a shirt), and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only)
3. You will need 2 leaders for the first 10 boys, an additional leader for every 5 boys after that. i.e. 10 boys=2 leaders; 15 boys=3 leaders; 20 boys=4 leaders.
4. Place all of your information on our PDF Fillable Registration Form
Take Registration Form, Health Forms, and payment to Council Office
• Registration is first come, first serve.
• Pack registration does not guarantee a placeholder for late registrants, even from the same pack.
• All payments must be made at the Council Office to complete registration. No exceptions.
• All registered scouts and adults must have completed Health Forms delivered to the Council Office to complete registration.
• One-day camps are for Cubs and Webelos. Two-day camps are WEBELOS only.
• One-day fees:
• $30 / Scout before 5pm on April 6, 2016
• $35 / Scout thereafter
• Two-day fees:
• $45 / scout before 5pm on April 6, 2016
• $50 thereafter
• Gold Card packs receive a $5 discount / scout.
• Fees are transferable, but not refundable.
• Make checks payable to: BSA
All Paid Scouts Get a T=Shirt. Adults Can Purchase for $10
Youth Medium, Youth Large
Adult Small, Adult Medium
Adult Large, Adult XL
Adult 2XL and up: $12
Where Do you Need To Be on May 14th at 10am?
(Unless you live outside of Ada and Canyon Counties)
!!!Cub Day Camp Orientation!!!
Mark your Calendar for:
at the LDS Chapel off the Garrity Exit Near the Idaho Ford Center:
6111 Birch Lane, Nampa (The Biggest Center of the Two Counties)
Not Only will we be handing out all of your T-Shirts, but we will be giving out important information regarding Cub Day Camp 2016 Knights Adventure. The Meeting should only last 1 h our. All Walking Leaders and any adults (Parents, Leaders) involved in Cub Scouting are encouraged to attend.
Are You Signing Up to be a Station Leader?
Mark your Calendar for Station Leader Orientation and Training:
April 30th, 2016 9am
at the Maple Grove Day Camp Location:
3800 W. Maple Grove Rd., Boise (between Victory and Amity)
We will be breaking out into stations then handling and reviewing the station you’ll be leading with all props and equiptment present.